Time & Location
About The Event
The Konks feature Jerry Thunders - Scott Pleasant - Fred Watts - Paul Dandy and take us on a musical journey through the golden age of the Kinks.
The 2 set show includes classics as Sunny Afternoon, Waterloo Sunset, Lola, Days, You Really Got Me, Tired Of Waiting, See My Friends, Autumn Almanac, Dead End Street, Set Me Free, David Watts, Where Have All The Good Times Gone, Victoria, Dedicated Follower Of Fashion, Ape Man etc...
So help us celebrate with us the genius of Ray Davies with The Konks!
Venue: The Marquee
Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled due to government restrictions, in which case you will be offered an exchange to another date, or a refund. By purchasing tickets, you agree to these terms.
Please remember, it is important that you do not attend The Beaverwood if you:
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19, whether you have symptoms or not
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have arrived in England in the last 14 days from a country where UK quarantine restrictions apply
- have been instructed to self-isolate
We encourage anyone in your group that is clinically vulnerable, or who is in the same household or support bubble as someone who considers themselves vulnerable, to make their own assessment whether they should attend.
The Club House has now been demolished and is being redeveloped - please excuse our appearance while we build a fantastic new venue! Access is via a flat footpath with handrail approximately 70 metres long. It is suitable for wheelchairs.
- The Konks 7 October£13£130£0