The Feelgood Band
Time & Location
About The Event
Take a step back in time and hear the distinctive vocal styling/harmonica playing of Mr Brilleaux and the unique sound and style of the "Wilko" guitar.
The focus is on entertaining, with all the wonderful songs and signature moves! The band clearly enjoy themselves; their enthusiasm and passion for Dr Feelgood oozes out of every choppy chord and riff and this infects the audience more and more with every song.
“The UK's Premier Dr.Feelgood tribute. A spell binding performance”
Here's a video clip:
Click here to visit the band's website.
Venue: The Marquee
Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled due to government restrictions, in which case you will be offered an exchange to another date, or a refund. By purchasing tickets, you agree to these terms.
Please remember, it is important that you do not attend The Beaverwood if you:
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19, whether you have symptoms or not
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have arrived in England in the last 14 days from a country where UK quarantine restrictions apply
- have been instructed to self-isolate
We encourage anyone in your group that is clinically vulnerable, or who is in the same household or support bubble as someone who considers themselves vulnerable, to make their own assessment whether they should attend.
The Club House has now been demolished and is being redeveloped - please excuse our appearance while we build a fantastic new venue! Access is via a flat footpath with handrail approximately 70 metres long. It is suitable for wheelchairs.
- The Feelgood Band 11th Nov£13£130£0