Creedence Clearwater Review
Time & Location
About The Event
Creedence Clearwater Review play the best of both Creedence and John Fogerty who wrote all the material.
The Creedence and Fogerty catalogue includes Bad Moon Rising, Up Around The Bend, Proud Mary, Suzie Q, Green River, Born On The Bayou, Travellin band, Lodi, Rockin’ All Over The World (later covered by Status Quo), and many, many more.
The aim has been to avoid slavishly following album tracks but rather to re-interpret the bands massive back catalogue in a similar manner to John Fogerty’s performances with his current band.
Venue: The Marquee
Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled due to government restrictions, in which case you will be offered an exchange to another date, or a refund. By purchasing tickets, you agree to these terms.
Please remember, it is important that you do not attend The Beaverwood if you:
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19, whether you have symptoms or not
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have arrived in England in the last 14 days from a country where UK quarantine restrictions apply
- have been instructed to self-isolate
We encourage anyone in your group that is clinically vulnerable, or who is in the same household or support bubble as someone who considers themselves vulnerable, to make their own assessment whether they should attend.
The Club House has now been demolished and is being redeveloped - please excuse our appearance while we build a fantastic new venue! Access is via a flat footpath with handrail approximately 70 metres long. It is suitable for wheelchairs.