Billy Walton Band
Time & Location
About The Event
A pro since he was 15, explosive guitarist Billy has played with numerous rock luminaries including Springsteen, Gary US Bonds, Nils Lofgren, and Stevie Ray Vaughan’s backing band, Double Trouble.
The Billy Walton Band is a combination of Hendrix, Clapton and Vaughan mixed with Warren Hayes and Derrick Trucks influences.
Championed by Roger Mayer, the British guitar effects guru who gave Hendrix his guitar sound, and influenced by the rich New Jersey musical heritage, The Billy Walton Band is everything you want in a powerhouse rock/blues band!
Venue: The Marquee
Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled due to government restrictions, in which case you will be offered an exchange to another date, or a refund. By purchasing tickets, you agree to these terms.
Please remember, it is important that you do not attend The Beaverwood if you:
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19, whether you have symptoms or not
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have arrived in England in the last 14 days from a country where UK quarantine restrictions apply
- have been instructed to self-isolate
We encourage anyone in your group that is clinically vulnerable, or who is in the same household or support bubble as someone who considers themselves vulnerable, to make their own assessment whether they should attend.
The Club House has now been demolished and is being redeveloped - please excuse our appearance while we build a fantastic new venue! Access is via a flat footpath with handrail approximately 70 metres long. It is suitable for wheelchairs.
- Billy Walton 16 Nov£15£150£0