Band Night re-opening - The Beached Boys
Time & Location
About The Event
We’ve been closely following information from the government for news on when social distancing restrictions finally end and we can fully open our doors to you. We are delighted to announce that Band Nights at The Beaverwood will return from Thursday, 24th June!
For Tickets Phone: 0208 761 9078
Registration is also required on this website via the button link.
The Beached Boys 2 set Summer show celebrates sun, surf, beaches, parties and great music! 'Little Deuce Coup', ‘Barbara Ann’, ‘Fun Fun Fun’, ‘Good Vibrations’, ‘Sloop John B’, 'Fun Fun Fun', 'God Only Knows','I Get Around', 'Surfin Safari', 'Don’t Worry baby', 'Kokomo', 'Break Away', 'Help Me Rhonda', 'Wipe Out', 'Do It Again', 'Sail On Sailor'.
The Beached Boys feature the superb four part harmony vocalists that Jeff Beck and Elton John have used for their own respective albums, who also appeared live with original Beach Boys David Marks!
Please remember, it is important that you do not attend The Beaverwood if you:
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19, whether you have symptoms or not
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have arrived in England in the last 14 days from a country where UK quarantine restrictions apply
- have been instructed to self-isolate
We encourage anyone in your group that is clinically vulnerable, or who is in the same household or support bubble as someone who considers themselves vulnerable, to make their own assessment whether they should attend.