Making a booking
Thank you for choosing The Beaverwood for your event. Please complete and submit the booking form below.
Terms & conditions of booking
• All Bookings are a minimum of five hours. For evening parties this will be from: 7pm until midnight.
• Our maximum capacity is 330 standing, or 150 with tables and chairs.
• Please note that no admission to the venue is permitted after 10 pm.
• Please notify us 28 days prior to the event approximate number of guests.
• A refundable damage deposit of £500 will be required and this will be refunded after the event providing no damage has been made. If the damage is in excess of the £500 paid the additional cost of repairs will be required to be paid immediately after the event.
• Only drinks purchased at The Beaverwood will be permitted.
• If you wish to set up a TAB, this amount must be paid prior to the event by cash or card.
• Please note that we are part of the Challenge 25 Scheme. Anyone who appears to be under 25 will be asked to produce proof of age when purchasing alcohol.
• Anyone purchasing or providing alcohol to an under-age guest will be asked to leave immediately.
• Security staff are compulsory for large scale parties of over 150 guests, at a cost between £400-£600 pro rata.
• Security staff are compulsory at a cost of £600 for all 21st, 18th and Prom events. Issued November 2023
• Children must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult. Whilst the Beaverwood Club site is fenced, it is not a secure boundary. Please be aware of the open access of the grounds both from and to the surrounding area.
• All guests must vacate the Beaverwood Club grounds within 30 minutes after the event finish time.
• Cars may be left in our car park overnight, but must be collected between 8 am – 10 am the following day.
• Any items left overnight are left at your own risk and must be collected the following working day.
• Fireworks, Chinese lanterns or lit paper lanterns, are not permitted anywhere in the Venue, grounds, or car park.
• We have a large range of caterers to choose from for your event, please ask our events team for further details or see the link on our website https://www.thebeaverwood.com/venuehire all caterers should be booked and paid for directly.
•Attending events, private parties, weddings: Please remember, it is important that you do not attend The Beaverwood if you: • Believe you may be infected with COVID-19, whether you have symptoms or not
• Our site is being redeveloped from January 2022. We will endeavour to keep you updated with our progress.
Deposit and Payment Terms Your Booking will be confirmed on receipt of a non-refundable 10% booking fee. Thereafter 50% of the remaining venue hire (inclusive of any time extension/security staff etc.,) will be due one month later and the final 50% one month after this. Any additional extra payments to be paid three months prior to your event.