Krissy Matthews Band + The Sharpeez
Time & Location
About The Event
'If you want to hear the blues played with plenty of youthful swagger, then you’ve definitely come to the right place!'
Rock ‘n’ Reel
'He writes, sings and plays guitar like a man possessed.'
The Sharpeez is a maximum R & B band, formed from the ashes of the 70s band Rebel, who mostly played in and around the London and Kent areas. Their musical influences include Rory Gallagher / Tom Petty / Robert Plant / Dr Feelgood / George Thorogood / Free / Bad Company.
William James Mead (founder, song writer, lead guitar, vocals)
Loz Netto (guitar)
Fergie Fulton (bass)
Clive Edwards (drums)
Venue: The Marquee
Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled due to government restrictions, in which case you will be offered an exchange to another date, or a refund. By purchasing tickets, you agree to these terms.
Please remember, it is important that you do not attend The Beaverwood if you:
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19, whether you have symptoms or not
- have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days
- have arrived in England in the last 14 days from a country where UK quarantine restrictions apply
- have been instructed to self-isolate
We encourage anyone in your group that is clinically vulnerable, or who is in the same household or support bubble as someone who considers themselves vulnerable, to make their own assessment whether they should attend.
The Club House has now been demolished and is being redeveloped - please excuse our appearance while we build a fantastic new venue! Access is via a flat footpath with handrail approximately 70 metres long. It is suitable for wheelchairs.
- Band Night 8th July£13£130£0